MarineScapes is a leader in the design, manufacture and installation of innovative marine lifting solutions. Whether you have a mono-hulled or multi-hulled boat or a jetski, we can provide resilient, environmentally friendly solutions to extend the life of your marine craft with our easy to operate 'out-of-the-water' maintenance berths - while helping to protect our precious waterways by eliminating the need for regular expensive and toxic anti-fouling.
Thousands of boat lifts have been designed and installed around the globe and these Dry Berths have the capability to lift both mono-hulled and multi-hulled boats from 14 feet to 40 feet in length. These flotation devices and lifts are now widely used by major fleet operators, Coast Guards and Water Police and Rescue Services around the world.
The dry berth solution isn't just for marina berth holders where power is plentiful and the waters are calm, this is also a solution for boat owners who keep their vessels on swing moorings.
- Substantial cost and time savings by eliminating the need for regular antifoul.
- Easy access down the side of the boat allows for hull cleaning and polishing without haulout or scaffolding
- No worries about electrical leakage, there won't be any while your boat is safely lifted out of the water
- Lower environmental impact from low or non-use of antifoul
- Immediate cost savings once installed – get one today
- Custom design solutions – for aquaculture farms, marinas and rescue pods and other bespoke applications.
- Experienced marine installation teams will coordinate transportation and on-site installation
- Maintenance schedule available for a small monthly fee – get annual servicing, on-site repairs and parts replacement to help prolong the life of dry berth investment.